Thursday, January 22, 2009

Me.....

Hi, my name is Sharon. I thought maybe you would like to know a little bit about me.....starting with my nickname....Mrs. Lumpy......sounds funny and took some getting used to, but it's quite simple....my husband got the nickname of Lumpy some years ago. Therefore, I am Mrs. Lumpy!
Quick trip into my personal life: I am the youngest of 9 children. I have six sisters and two brothers whom I adore. My Mom will be 83 in February of this year (2009) and we lost our Dad to cancer in November of 1994. That was the hardest thing I have ever endured in my life.
I am married (first...and only....time). I got married on my parents 48th wedding anniversary, November 26th. I have been married for 17 years and we have, I think, successfully raised his two children from his first marriage. We have Adam, 24, Trina, 21 (in March '08) and Trina has given us 2 beautiful grand daughters, Jayde, who is 18 months old this month and Avery who was just born January 16th. Oh, and I cannot forget my little dog, Riley. He is a 5 year old Maltese and the love of my life!!
I love to scrap and that is how my blog came to be. I want to share my cards and items I have made. I also do some decorative painting.
I re-joined Stampin' Up to further my addiction to paper crafts. This site is dedicated to my Stampin' Up! business and creations. I have another blog that is for other creations made with items that is not dedicated to Stampin' Up!. I have a link to that on my sidebar if you are interested and want to take a peek at that one, too.
I really am not going to bore you with many more details....hope you all enjoy this site and my creations!

...Sharon

No comments: