Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lovely As A Tree



Ok, this really is not a new card (for those of you that look at my other blog) but it is all SU products so I thought I would put it on here (for those of you that do not look at my other blog!).
I used Going Gray, Basic Gray and Basic Black cardstocks for these cards.
The first card, I stamped in versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then sponged Whisper White craft ink all over the stamped image. After I got my desired effect, I took a paper towel and wiped the excess ink off of my stamped images. I added some Basic Gray taffeta ribbon and thought it made a very simple pretty card.
The second card, I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I accented with silver brads and black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I finished it off with a stamped sentiment from Heard From the Heart stamp set.
Both very simple and easy to make!!

No comments: