Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Card


This is the card I made for my honey for Valentine's Day! I always want to buy him one but that is so lame since I spend so much money on all of this stuff that takes up sooo much space in our house....lol
Anyway, what I used on this card is this.....
cardstock: pink pirouette, red riding hood, whisper white and bella rose DSP
ink: red riding hood
ribbon: whisper white organza *NEW*
stamps: Define Your Life and A Little Somethin' (level 2 hostess set)
misc: stampin' dimensionals, white gel pen, scallop border punch, Big Shot scallop envelope die (Stampin' Up! exclusive die).
I chose the journey stamp because I thought it just fit us....we have had a journey together....we will be together 19 years next month....it just does not seem possible and I never really thought it would last....lol

No comments: